Responsible for managing the association’s data and related systems. This includes reporting, syncing data between internal and vendor systems and web applications utilizing the data.
• Implemented TIMSS, CEA’s Association Management System (AMS), replacing 20+ disconnected systems containing customer data. Responsibilities included gathering user requirements, data cleaning and transformation, user acceptance testing, managing developers for website integration, creating customized training materials and end user training.
• Managed data, reporting and the integration of multiple systems for the Consumer Electronics Show, one of the world's largest trade shows. This included systems hosted in-house and offsite for attendee registration, exhibitor and booth sales, conference sessions and online conference planning.
• Integrated AMS and trade show data sources with web sites to create membership directories, committee directories, members only areas, applications for membership and other applications.
• Managed several iterations of CEA’s online store for the sale of physical and digital products.
• Managed CEA’s CRM upgrade from TIMSS to Personify. This included data transformation, vendor management, website integration, reporting, testing and training.